~Evacuation~ ~Evacuation~

Why is the snare panned all the way to the right, and everything else to the left? wat

Evilgrapez responds:

All the way to the right and everything else to the left? That's odd, it's not like that for me. :/

EDIT: After studying the project files, turns out there was a panning problem I didn't catch. I'll fix it ASAP. :P

Xtrullor - Enigma Xtrullor - Enigma

Awesome man, just a suggestion, your kick needs more snap. When EQing it boost the mid lows and not the low lows if you know what I mean. Also cut it so the lows don't bleed out and compress the sound, it'll make everything sound cleaner.

Xtrullor responds:

Huh, alright. I'll try that next time I do something.

All The Wrong Places All The Wrong Places

Chill as fuck man 10/10

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks man!

Música #1 Música #1

Very simple progressions, add some more harmonics and percussion. It has potential because of it's commonly simple form, but whether you can step up to the plate depends.

Squiddo responds:

Well, fuck you

Bowl Cut For Kids Bowl Cut For Kids

10/10 for the song title, 8/10 for the song, needs more structure

fearing responds:

Thanks for listening mate! You're right, the structure is way too simplistic, that's my flaw with music really, so i need to work on that..

cheers again

Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

Fucking beautiful, that's all I have to say.

Darkest Hour Darkest Hour

The snare is virtually non-existent. Keep working at this style though, it takes time and patience.

Blueberry (WIP) Blueberry (WIP)

Good base, but as a WIP I'll tell you, it needs more going on. Very simple at the moment, too consistent. It has potential and I hope you can pull it off because this sounds sweet at the moment in progress.

This planet sucks sack! This planet sucks sack!

Kick/Snare are way to low.

azabazacaza responds:

Too*

Summit Summit

The piano is actually amazing. The transitions have no definition, I can tell what part of the song I'm listening to, it kinda just turns from beautiful to dub. Great work though man.

TheMrMokey responds:

Thanks, I sort of thought it should be that way, I like my songs sectioned of so they are easier to analyze or something :P